At Wedding Videography Melbourne, we wish all the couples a happy wedded life. Starting the life with your most loved one is a wonderful feeling. Every couple spends their wedding day happily. They promised each other to live for each other forever. “There were 113,595 marriages registered and 48,517 divorces granted in Australia in 2015. Over the past five years, there has been a gradual increase in the median age at separation and divorce. This aligns with a gradual increase in the median age at first marriage.” Well, that is what the Australian bureau of statistics says about divorce rate in Australia.
How can we minimise divorce rates? How can you live a happy wedded life forever? How can we stick to what we said on the wedding day? Wedding Videography Melbourne is here to answer all these questions today.
* Communication: Communication is the key to a successful marriage life. Lack of communication can lead to many issues. Let each other know your thoughts, feelings, and concerns. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: Effective communication comes with giving time for each other. Always listen first. Listen to your partner, then give your answer. People don’t listen to others in today’s world.
* Arguments are common in marriage life. Anyway, never go to bed with anger on arguments and conflicts that took place during the day. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: Talk out and sort out the issues before the bedtime. Go to sleep with a peaceful mind. Wake up with a fresh mind every day. People argue in different styles (some can do it calmly, and some can become aggressive.) Understand each other’s argument style so.
* Forgive and Forget: He/she is your spouse. Everybody makes mistakes. Holding grudges is one of the biggest mistakes you will make once you are in a wedded life. Be careful when dealing with words. Certain words can hurt someone than a physical action can do. Wedding videography Melbourne tip: There are no such things called bad memories in a wedded life (only bad moments that you should overcome together.)
* Silence is golden (sometimes): If you are too angry, and your voice can blow off the roof; be silence. People say what they never wanted to say when they are angry. As I said above, your words can hurt him/her than your actions. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: Take a few deep breaths. Don’t ask the same question over and over again from your spouse.
* Never do anything that will break trust between you two: Trust is the most important factor for a long-lasting marriage. Once broken, putting back its pieces together is nearly impossible. No secrets, no secret messages, and phone calls. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: don’t let the new technology ruin your marriage life. Don’t hang on technological devices once you are with her/him.
Some final words: Don’t lose your sense of humor. Don’t take things personally. What is it going in your mind? Don’t be afraid to speak about it with your spouse. It could be anything from stress and sexual issues. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: Don’t take it too far. Talk about likes and dislikes openly. What do you expect from the relationship? Be 100% open about such factors. Take a few minuted to go through this website too (https://www.relationships.org.au/what-we-do/services.)